Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wanted?/Shifting.



Did you feel that? the shift. the change. the glimmer of doubt.
Was that what it was? or is this all just paranoia.
Now i don't know
I don't know how i feel about this,
this shift in power,
tipping the scale,
the change of hands,
exchange of glances,
will you look away?
I can feel it.
the shifting.


Now i wonder
with new information at hand
in the light
from the dark
what does this mean
who are you now?
what do you want?
do you want this?
its because it shifted right.
I know.
i did it.
i put the shift in-motion.
it was me.
but it was out of respect.
for you and her.
and what you had.
I know its early.
I know you still hurt.
or do I,
do you talk?
do you express
all that you need to?
do you want my help?
i'll be here for you.
at first i wasn't sure,
if that would be a good idea...
but now i know
that i can do that
without getting hurt
but now i wonder
do you even want it?

Well we shall see
i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment