Tuesday, March 8, 2011

fuck that shit



so this is a pic that my friend found a minute ago and i thought it was very relevant to my current situation. or just my thoughts on men in general :)

i have a situation right now that is rather complicated unfortunately, and it makes me frustrated, and sad, but also happy, i don't really have a definite feeling about it...

i like him.
i like who he is.
but he is damaged.
and there is nothing i can do about it.
this needs to be fixed on his own time.
no matter how much i want to help him
in any way i can.
i can't.
he has to do it himself.
so what to do.
just stay friends.
let him lean on me.
but only as friends.
even though i want to fix him
i can't.
even though i want to know him better.
it's dangerous.
fuck this.



I guess for now it's just me, myself, and my old shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment